[NEOPAL]Launch of www.marjoriepreston.com - PR, writing, standup comedy!

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 11:44:03 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1145040243

Hi Fred's list,
Just wanted to let everyone know I have launched a new website at
www.marjoriepreston.com.  There you can find out about my public relations and freelance
writing services as well as upcoming standup comedy gigs!

Let me help you get out the word about your project:
My rates are reasonable and I bring over a decade of experience to the table,
including three years with Newsweek and two seasons with Dobama Theatre!

I can handle your project from start to finish, including writing and editing
profiles, bios, web copy, press releases and PSAs, electronic distribution
and customized lists created to your specifications.  Follow up contact by
telephone is "on message" and professional.

If the project goes beyond my scope, my rolodex includes some great
photographers and graphic designers for promotional pieces involving images.  Two of my
freelance articles are featured on the cover of this month's Blue-ize
magazine and I will be in Cleveland/Akron Family in June.

Thanks for reading, and break a leg!
Marjorie Preston
Go to www.marjoriepreston.com -- don't trust just anyone to craft your words.

-------------------------------1145040243

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hi Fred's list,</DIV>
<DIV>Just wanted to let everyone know I have launched a new website at <A hr=
ef=3D"http://www.marjoriepreston.com">www.marjoriepreston.com</A>.  The=
re you can find out about my public relations and freelance writing services=
 as well as upcoming standup comedy gigs!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Let me help you get out the word about=
 your project:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>My rates are reasonable and I bring over a decade of experience to the=20=
table, including three years with Newsweek and two seasons with Dobama Theat=
re!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I can handle your project from start to finish, includin=
g writing and editing profiles, bios, web copy, press releases and PSAs, ele=
ctronic distribution and customized lists created to your specification=
s.  Follow up contact by telephone is "on message" and professiona=
l.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If the project goes beyond my scope, my rolodex includes some great&nbs=
p;photographers and graphic designers for promotional pieces involving&=
nbsp;images.  Two of my freelance articles are featured on the cover of=
 this month's Blue-ize magazine and I will be in Cleveland/Akron Family in J=
une.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for reading, and break a leg!</DIV>
<DIV>Marjorie Preston</DIV>
<DIV>Go to <A href=3D"http://www.marjoriepreston.com/">www.marjoriepres=
ton.com</A> -- don't trust just anyone to craft your words.</DIV></BODY></HT=