[NEOPAL]The Public Squares presents "I'Rock'Em, Sock'Em Robot" all new comedy revue!

adrian at thepublicsquares.com adrian at thepublicsquares.com
Mon Apr 17 18:32:16 PDT 2006

                   ****Immediate Release****

The Public Squares is proud to present its all new hilarious comedy revue,
“I, Rock’em Sock’em Robot” for a two weekend run concluding on Saturday,
April 29th.  The show contains completely original sketches and takes an
energetic yet lighthearted look at issues such as life, love, death and
just plain silliness.

Founded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland’s writing
program, The Public Squares has been one of the few constants within the
ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  “The Squares” have set out to
keep sketch comedy alive in the city they love.

For more information, log on to www.thepublicsquares.com.

                       Performance Schedule
What: The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show
      “I, Rock’em Sock’em Robot”
When: April 29th at 8:00pm
Where: The Croatian Tavern
       3244 Saint Clair Ave
       (at the corner of E 33rd St. and Saint Clair Ave.)

For more information, contact: contact at thepublicsquares.com

For Reservations call: The Croatian Tavern at 216-771-4727 or purchase
tickets online at www.thepublicsquares.com.  Tickets are $7.00 in advance
and $8.00 day of the show.

The Public Squares
www.thepublicsquares.com