[NEOPAL]71st Birthday Celebration of Poet Daniel Thompson @ Algebra Tea House - April 21

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 19:06:32 PDT 2006

--part1_371.27a8b87.3175a3a8_boundary

Dear Friends/Poets,

Daniel Thompson, Cuyahoga County Poet Laureate, would have turned 71 years on
April 21.  Join us for a night of celebration in a free concert performance
by Drumplay with his comrades of Cleveland + Kent - wordsmiths/friends who knew
and loved our poet-warrior.  Daniel succumbed to leukemia on May 6, 2004.

This will be a benefit concert for The Homeless Grapevine, a monthly
newspaper (to which Daniel contributed), produced and distributed by the homeless
through an empowerment project of the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless.

We will be joined by Rick Kodramaz, bass player for Lingua/KMOB, and Al
Moses, guitarist in  KMOB.  Also, Dan Bode, harmonica/vocals, the other half of
Lingua, will be contributing his talents as well, and reading from Daniel
Thompson's works.

We will begin with a social hour (coffee and pastries by Ayman of Algebra Tea
House); and poets can start around 8:00 p.m.  Drumplay will perform around
8:30 or 9:00 p.m.  More poetry can follow at 10:00 p.m., if anyone wishes.

All proceeds will benefit this N.E.O.C.H. newspaper, and its continued
operations.  Limited edition CDs/cassettes and books/posters of Daniel Thompson and
Drumplay (and other artists) will be available for purchase to help this
worthy cause.

Freewill donations will be accepted; and a representative from N.E.O.C.H. is
attending to talk about issues facing the homeless in 2006.

WHEN:      April 21, 2006 from 7-11 p.m.
WHERE:    Algebra Tea House (Little Italy) Cleveland, Ohio
                 2136 Murray Hill Road
                 (216) 421-9007

WHY:        You know why!

James Onysko
james at drumplay.com
(216) 429-1152

P. S.  There will be cake!

For more information about N.E.O.C.H., please visit
http://homelessgrapevine.blogspot.com

--part1_371.27a8b87.3175a3a8_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Friends/Poets,<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Thompson, Cuyahoga County Poet Laureate, would have turned 71 years o=
n April 21.  Join us for a night of celebration in a free concert perfo=
rmance by Drumplay with his comrades of Cleveland + Kent - wordsmiths/friend=
s who knew and loved our poet-warrior.  Daniel succumbed to leukemia on=
 May 6, 2004.<BR>
<BR>
This will be a benefit concert for The Homeless Grapevine, a monthly newspap=
er (to which Daniel contributed), produced and distributed by the homeless t=
hrough an empowerment project of the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homele=
ss.  <BR>
<BR>
We will be joined by Rick Kodramaz, bass player for Lingua/KMOB, and Al Mose=
s, guitarist in  KMOB.  Also, Dan Bode, harmonica/vocals, the othe=
r half of Lingua, will be contributing his talents as well, and reading from=
 Daniel Thompson's works.  <BR>
<BR>
We will begin with a social hour (coffee and pastries by Ayman of Algebra Te=
a House); and poets can start around 8:00 p.m.  Drumplay will perform a=
round 8:30 or 9:00 p.m.  More poetry can follow at 10:00 p.m., if anyon=
e wishes.<BR>
<BR>
All proceeds will benefit this N.E.O.C.H. newspaper, and its continued opera=
tions.  Limited edition CDs/cassettes and books/posters of Daniel Thomp=
son and Drumplay (and other artists) will be available for purchase to help=20=
this worthy cause.  <BR>
<BR>
Freewill donations will be accepted; and a representative from N.E.O.C.H. is=
 attending to talk about issues facing the homeless in 2006.<BR>
<BR>
WHEN:      April 21, 2006 from 7-11 p.m.<BR>
WHERE:    Algebra Tea House (Little Italy) Cleveland, Ohio<BR=

            &nbs=
p;    2136 Murray Hill Road<BR>
            &nbs=
p;    (216) 421-9007 <BR>