[NEOPAL]Creative Photography Seminar NEXT WEEKEND!

Lori Diemer diemwoman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 04:45:42 PDT 2006

--0-537575393-1145360742=:48865

PRESS RELEASE
   FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
  Photography Seminar With Nationally Known Photographer
  Nancy Rotenberg coming to Kirtland!
  The Western Reserve Photographic Society (WRPS), one of Northeast Ohio’s largest Photographic organizations, with the support of Van’s Photo in Mentor, is proud to present a Weekend of Creative Learning and Photography with nationally known nature photographer Nancy Rotenberg.   “The Creative Process in Photography: Moving Your Images Beyond the Handshake” will take place April 29-30, 2006,at Lakeland Community College, in Kirtland Ohio.  Two scheduled events will offer photographers an opportunity to expand their creative vision and refine their photographic skills: A Slide Presentation of Nancy’s work (Sat. April 29 at 7:30pm), and a 1-Day Photographic Seminar(Sun. April 30 from 9-4:30pm).
  For pricing and registration information(walk-ins welcome) , please contact Lori Diemer, WRPS Special Events Chairman: 440-942-0604, email diemwoman at sbcglobal.net (reference: Photo Workshop),  or visit www.wrps-photo.coms.ph
  Nancy Rotenberg specializes in nature and garden photography in addition to writing and leading numerous workshops around the country. She has published two books on macro photography and is currently working on more publications.  Nancy’s work has appeared in magazines such as Adirondack Life, National Geographic, Time, Newsweek, NIKON World, Country Gardens, Garden Design and World & I.  Her work has also appeared in numerous calendars and greeting cards including Hallmark, Renaissance, Inner Reflections, Sierra Club and Sunrise.  Although Nancy enjoys scenic subjects, her specialty lies in the little worlds of macro and backyard treasures.  Her goal through photography is to create visual statements that express the harmony and delicate relationships in nature, to go beyond documentation, to photograph intimately and with feeling, and to portray each subjects’ unique and special essence.  To learn more about Nancy and view her work, please visit
 www.naturaltapestries.com.
  Since being established in 1967, the Western Reserve Photographic Society (WRPS) has been a source of creativity, exploration, camaraderie, and education for many photographers in the Northeast Ohio area.   WRPS is a diverse and exciting group of beginning, advanced amateur, semi-pro and professional photographers who come together to share a common passion for photography.  The current membership, over 90 members strong, meets twice a month to compete, present and exchange ideas, welcome guest speakers, and participate in a variety of photographic outings.  To learn more about WRPS, please visit www.wrps-photo.coms.ph.

              "I love all solitary places, where we taste the pleasure of believing what we see is boundless as we wish our souls to be"
  (Percy Blythe Shelly)

--0-537575393-1145360742=:48865

 Western Reserve Photographic Society (WRPS), one of Northeast Ohio’s largest </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Photographic organizations, with the support of Van’s Photo in Mentor, is proud to present a Weekend of Creative Learning and Photography with nationally known nature photographer Nancy Rotenberg.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN><B><U>“The Creative Process in Photography: Moving Your Images Beyond the Handshake”</U> </B>will take place April 29-30, 2006,at Lakeland Community College, in Kirtland Ohio.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Two scheduled events will offer photographers an opportunity to expand their creative vision and refine their photographic skills: A Slide Presentation of Nancy’s work (Sat. April 29 at 7:30pm), and a 1-Day Photographic Seminar(Sun. April 30 from 9-4:30pm).<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></div>  <div class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in
 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">For pricing and registration information(walk-ins welcome) , please contact Lori Diemer, WRPS Special Events Chairman: 440-942-0604, email <A href="mailto:diemwoman at sbcglobal.net">diemwoman at sbcglobal.net</A> (reference: Photo Workshop),<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>or visit <A href="http://www.wrps-photo.coms.ph/">www.wrps-photo.coms.ph</A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></div>  <div class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Nancy Rotenberg specializes in nature and garden photography in addition to writing and leading numerous workshops around the country. She has published two books on macro photography and is currently working on more publications.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Nancy’s work has appeared in magazines such as <I>Adirondack Life, National Geographic,
 Time, Newsweek, NIKON World, Country Gardens, Garden Design and World & I.</I><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Her work has also appeared in numerous calendars and greeting cards including <I>Hallmark, Renaissance, Inner Reflections, Sierra Club and Sunrise.<U> </U></I><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Although Nancy enjoys scenic subjects, her specialty lies in the little worlds of macro and backyard treasures.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Her goal through photography is to create visual statements that express the harmony and delicate relationships in nature, to go beyond documentation, to photograph intimately and with feeling, and to portray each subjects’ unique and special essence.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>To learn more about Nancy and view her work, please visit <A href="http://www.naturaltapestries.com/">www.naturaltapestries.com</A>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></div>  <div class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in
 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Since being established in 1967, the Western Reserve Photographic Society (WRPS) has been a source of creativity, exploration, camaraderie, and education for many photographers in the Northeast Ohio area.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>WRPS is a diverse and exciting group of beginning, advanced amateur, semi-pro and professional photographers who come together to share a common passion for photography.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The current membership, over 90 members strong, meets twice a month to compete, present and exchange ideas, welcome guest speakers, and participate in a variety of photographic outings.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>To learn more about WRPS, please visit <A href="http://www.wrps-photo.coms.ph/">www.wrps-photo.coms.ph</A>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></div>  <div class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
 TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><FONT size=5> <o:p></o:p></FONT></div><BR><BR><DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV><EM><FONT face=arial color=#0000bf size=4>"I love all solitary places, where we taste the pleasure of believing what we see is boundless as we wish our souls to be" </FONT></EM></DIV>  <DIV>(Percy Blythe Shelly)</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-537575393-1145360742=:48865--