[NEOPAL]Beck seeks Actress for Cleve. premiere Musical

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 23:45:47 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1145429147

We are seeking an actress who sings and can fake some tap!

Our next Studio Theatre piece, "A Man of No Importance" (an amazing new
musical by Flahrety and Ahrens of "Ragtime" reknown) seeks a last-minute
replacement for the wonderful role of Mrs. Curtain, the would be choreographer of
"Salome's 'Dance of the 7 veils' ".

The show begins rehearsals this coming Sunday, April 23rd, and opens June 2nd
for a 4 weekend run (Fri/Sat/Sun. only), closing June 25th.

This is a wonderful character role for a woman 35-50. A strong character
actor is a must. Some vocal solos. At least "some" background in tap would be
extremely helpful. Comfort in Irish dialect also a plus. This is a paid position.

Click here: Show Casting Information: A Man Of No Importance: Music Theatre
International - MTI - Musical Theatre Broadway Sho

Please reply to request additional information, or to request an audition
time.

-------------------------------1145429147

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>We are seeking an actress who sings and can fake some tap!</STR=
ONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Our next Studio Theatre piece, "<EM>A Man of No Importance</EM>=
" (an amazing new musical by Flahrety and Ahrens of "<EM>Ragtime</EM>" rekno=
wn) seeks a last-minute replacement for the wonderful role of Mrs. Curtain,=20=
the would be choreographer of "Salome's 'Dance of the 7 veils' ".</STRONG></=

<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The show begins rehearsals this coming Sunday, April 23rd,=
 and opens June 2nd for a 4 weekend run (Fri/Sat/Sun. only), closing June 25=
th.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>This is a wonderful character role for a woman 35-50. A strong=20=
character actor is a must. Some vocal solos. At least "some" background in t=
ap would be extremely helpful. Comfort in Irish dialect also a plus. This is=
 a paid position.</STRONG></DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.mtishows.com/show_casting.asp?ID=3D000249 href=
=3D"http://www.mtishows.com/show_casting.asp?ID=3D000249">Click here: Show C=
asting Information: A Man Of No Importance: Music Theatre International - MT=
I - Musical Theatre Broadway Sho</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please reply to request additional information, or to request an auditi=
on time.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Reply to this e-mail address, or call 216-521-2540 x239</DIV></BODY></H=