[NEOPAL]16 year old daughter NEEDS summer job

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 17:09:15 PDT 2006

--0-1395121027-1145491755=:92332

My wonderful daughter is embarking on her first working summer. Does anyone know of an organization: fry joint, grocery store, mall, mental ward...whatever looking to expand it's work force? She's out going, bright (away from her parents I hear), and motivated (ok away from parents Again). We reside in South Euclid and would prefer her to work within our immediate area. ANY assistance or leads with this matter would be greatfully appreciated.

  *Honestly, I just want her off my expensive furniture for a few hours a day!

  Jamey