[NEOPAL]OPEN HOUSE =?ISO-8859-1?B?iyA=?=STILL $$$ FOR YOU

Sheila Maloney SMaloney at marcusthomasad.com
Thu Apr 20 14:02:06 PDT 2006

--B_3228397326_1670950

I am holding an OPEN HOUSE this Sunday, April 23, 2006, from noon =AD 4 p.m.,
for anyone who might be interested in seeing my house, or who might know
someone who might be.

The address is 1529 Holmden Road in South Euclid. It=B9s off of Mayfield Road=
,
near the Mayfield Rd./Warrensville Rd. intersection. Mapquest.com gives
accurate directions.

And don=B9t forget, if you come up with a person who is interested and put
them in contact with me, and it results in a done-deal sale, I WILL GIVE YO=
A $500 BONUS!

If you are interested, either for yourself or for somebody else, please
e-mail me at smaloney at marcusthomasllc.com, or you can call me at
1-888-567-4100, extension 8474 (follow the directions =AD this is Nexthome=B9s
phone system) and I will forward photos and further information to you. Or
you can go to http://www.nexthome.com and type in SIGN #8474 in the upper
right-hand corner (that=B9s my house web site page).

Basic information on the house is:  it=B9s located in South Euclid, 1927
colonial; 3-bedroom plus a sitting room upstairs; hardwood floors;
wood-burning fireplace and bay window in the living room; built-in cabinets
in the dining room with sliding glass doors to the 2-level deck in back;
partially-finished wood-paneled basement; 2-car detached garage; upgraded
furnace, vinyl siding and all windows; full-front porch; brand new hot wate=
heater, stove and flooring in the entryway and kitchen; freshly painted
throughout; washer, dryer, dishwasher and stove included (fridge is
negotiable); and much more! Asking: $134,700.

Thank you!

Sheila Maloney

--B_3228397326_1670950

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>OPEN HOUSE — STILL $$$ FOR YOU</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"6"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-siz=
e:20.0px'>I am holding an <FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>OPEN HOUSE</B></FONT> thi=
s Sunday, April 23, 2006, from noon – 4 p.m., for anyone who might be =
interested in seeing my house, or who might know someone who might be.<BR>
<BR>
The address is <FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>1529 Holmden Road in South Euclid</=
B></FONT>. It’s off of Mayfield Road, near the Mayfield Rd./Warrensvil=
le Rd. intersection. Mapquest.com gives accurate directions.<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><FONT SIZE=3D"5">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:16.0px'>And don’t forget, if you come up with a=
 person who is interested and put them in contact with me, and it results in=
 a done-deal sale, <B>I WILL GIVE YOU A $500 BONUS</B>!<BR>
<BR>
If you are interested, either for yourself or for somebody else, please e-m=
ail me at smaloney at marcusthomasllc.com, or you can call me at 1-888-567-4100=
, extension 8474 (follow the directions – this is Nexthome’s pho=
ne system) and I will forward photos and further information to you. Or you =
can go to <a href=3D"http://www.nexthome.com">http://www.nexthome.com</a> and =
type in SIGN #8474 in the upper right-hand corner (that’s my house web=
 site page).<BR>
<BR>
Basic information on the house is:  it’s located in South Euclid=
, 1927 colonial; 3-bedroom plus a sitting room upstairs; hardwood floors; wo=
od-burning fireplace and bay window in the living room; built-in cabinets in=
 the dining room with sliding glass doors to the 2-level deck in back; parti=
ally-finished wood-paneled basement; 2-car detached garage; upgraded furnace=
, vinyl siding and all windows; full-front porch; brand new hot water heater=
, stove and flooring in the entryway and kitchen; freshly painted throughout=
; washer, dryer, dishwasher and stove included (fridge is negotiable); and m=
uch more! Asking: $134,700.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you!<BR>
<BR>