[NEOPAL]6 Week Summer Theatre Program - Places available for qualified high school students

Seth Orbach etcschool at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 04:28:02 PDT 2006

High School Theatre Program - Summer 2006

The Ensemble Theatre Community School (ETC), founded
in 1984, has space available for qualified high school
students wishing to attend a summer theatre program.

ETC is a 6 week program which provides highly
motivated students with a concentrated summer training
experience that is challenging and inspiring.
Committed to creating excellent theatre, ETC balances
performance and class work in a supportive community
setting. Our distinctive approach; living, working,
and playing together enables us to build a close
ensemble and to live as a residential theatre company.
Students are asked to challenge themselves fully, to
try new things, to dare to experiment in order to
learn more about themselves as actors and as people.

Our intensive, group-oriented structure encourages the
understanding that the ensemble process - both on
stage and off- is vital in the creation of meaningful
theater.  In learning to take responsibility for the
day-to-day needs of a community, ETC students learn
some of the most important elements of exciting
theater: communication, commitment, spontaneity,
self-discipline, hard work, and fun.

For More Information Call 216 378 2188 or go to
www.etcschool.org