[NEOPAL]Wine Tasting Event SAT from Noon to 2pm

Matthew Cook matt.cook at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 21 07:23:19 PDT 2006

--0-279079865-1145629399=:55049

  The Studio of 5 Rings is hosting a Saturday wine tasting event. Enjoy our wine and fine foods in our comforting atmosphere. Our New York loft-style art gallery is the perfect place to relax and discover Cleveland's only Downtown Winery

  - Cost is $10 per person and reservations are not required
  - Includes five wine samples
  - Complimentary selection of appetizers and desserts
  - Wine is also available for carry-out

    Our wine selections are all low in sulfites and are available by the glass or by the bottle. We offer the following:

  - KU (Merlot) Dry, full-bodied, red wine with oak intensity and a chocolate finish
  - HIE (Shiraz) Dry, medium-bodied red wine with essence of blackberry, spice and chocolate
   -CHI (Chardonnay) Dry, full-bodied white wine with a buttery finish
   -KAZE (Pinot Grigio) Dry and crisp, medium-bodied white wine with a fruity, pear finish
  - MIZU (Berry Red) A very sweet, light- bodied red wine with extraordinary blueberry, strawberry and blackberry flavors
  Matt Cook
  STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
  2400 Superior Ave., #201
  (2nd fl. of Futon Factory)