[NEOPAL]Need Original Painting > Closeup > Screaming Mouth > Deadline 4/23 > $80 Cash

Mark Chambers deadcartoon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:42:37 PDT 2006

I need an original closeup color painting or illustration of a wide open
mouth, specifically, singing opera. To be able to see partially inside the
mouth, the innards, a flapping uvula, etc, is a must. Part's of the face can
be present, but the mouth is the focus. Lot's of detail is nice. Doesn't
need to be 100% realistic. In fact, I'd like it to look just a little
exagerated. In the style of a MAD magazine cover, for example. Size doesn't
matter too much. Just don't give me a mural. Something I can fit into an old
VW Beetle. =]

It's for a poster for Mozart's comic opera, the Marriage of Figaro. You'll
have your name in the credits, and I'll pay $80. The catch is this: I need
to see something 90% finished no later than the 23rd. I guess I'd be lucky
if anyone reads this by the 23rd, but I'll keep hope. I guess this is almost
like a contest. Whoever comes up with the strongest solution first wins.

Please contact me ASAP. E-mail me scans or photos. Also let me know you sent
something by calling my home at 440 356 0393. If I'm not there leave a
message and/or call me at work 440 937 9960. Ask for Mark.

Thank you!