[NEOPAL]Lissy's plugmobile--please vote for my song :)

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 11:27:19 PDT 2006

--part1_3a2.1573462.317bcf87_boundary

Dear List,
I have entered an online songwriting contest, for the themesong for an
upcoming thriller called SNAKES ON A PLANE. A music-lovers'/artists site called
TagWorld is sponsoring it, and the winner will get some bread ($500) but more
importantly, the chance to be used in the movie. If you have a mind, go to this
site:  http://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane/

and when you get there, follow the links to the list of song entries. My song
is called TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU, and the easiest way to find it is to "filter"
the entries by name, then by the letter L (I am listed as LissyGulick).

There are loads of good songs out there, so if you don't like mine, vote for
someone else's!

best, Lissy

--part1_3a2.1573462.317bcf87_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFF80"><FONT COL=
OR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">Dear List,<BR>
I have entered an online songwriting contest, for the themesong for an upcom=
ing thriller called SNAKES ON A PLANE. A music-lovers'/artists site called T=
agWorld is sponsoring it, and the winner will get some bread ($500) but more=
 importantly, the chance to be used in the movie. If you have a mind, go to=20=
this site:  </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Lucida Grande" LANG=
=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">http://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane/</FONT><FONT COLOR=
=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3"><BR>
<BR>
and when you get there, follow the links to the list of song entries. My son=
g is called TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU, and the easiest way to find it is to "filte=
r" the entries by name, then by the letter L (I am listed as LissyGulick).<B=

<BR>
There are loads of good songs out there, so if you don't like mine, vote for=
 someone else's!<BR>
<BR>
best, Lissy</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=
=3D"3"></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--part1_3a2.1573462.317bcf87_boundary--