[NEOPAL]help! prospective college student needs college feedback

ladisine17 at netscape.net ladisine17 at netscape.net
Sat Apr 22 14:53:18 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8346E4CCF6516_291C_A7DC_mblkn-m13.sysops.aol.com

As a senior in high school this year I am facing some very big decisions, namely College.
I am interested in Stage Management/Directing/Production. I have been accepted to Cincinnati Conservatory, Boston University and Carnegie Mellon , all for theatre production.  I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these three schools, namely how their names/reputations hold up in the professional/post-collegiate world?
If anyone can offer any advice or answers to specific questions I might have please e-mail me back.
Thanks!
Lydia Fine
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C8346E4CCF6516_291C_A7DC_mblkn-m13.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>As a senior in high school this year I am facing some very big decisions, namely College.</DIV>
<DIV>I am interested in Stage Management/Directing/Production. I have been accepted to Cincinnati Conservatory, Boston University and Carnegie Mellon , all for theatre production.  I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these three schools, namely how their names/reputations hold up in the professional/post-collegiate world? </DIV>
<DIV>If anyone can offer any advice or answers to specific questions I might have please e-mail me back.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>Lydia Fine</DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >

</BODY></HTML>