[NEOPAL]BIG WOOPSIE Re: Lissy's plugmobile--

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 16:35:01 PDT 2006

--part1_3b0.1343582.317c17a5_boundary

This is really embarrassing -- I failed to see, because it was buried in the
fine print that you only see if you are a member of TagWorld entering the
contest-- is that you have to JOIN TagWorld to VOTE!   I do apologize for not
seeing the fine print before I wrote my plugmobile --please do not feel that you
have to spend any more time on this!
sorry :(--
Lissy

--part1_3b0.1343582.317c17a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFF80"><FONT COL=
OR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">This is really embarra=
ssing -- I failed to see, because it was buried in the fine print that you o=
nly see if you are a member of TagWorld entering the contest-- is that you h=
ave to JOIN TagWorld to VOTE!   I do apologize for not seeing the fine=20=
print before I wrote my plugmobile --please do not feel that you have to spe=
nd any more time on this! <BR>
sorry :(--<BR>
Lissy</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3"><=
/FONT></BODY></HTML>

--part1_3b0.1343582.317c17a5_boundary--