[NEOPAL]Need Advice on Raising Funds

Amy Mathews ebichan1024 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 09:25:09 PDT 2006

--0-1760264679-1145809509=:14176

Hello Everyone,
I am a Cleveland native in New York City.  I've just started my own theater company (YIPEE) and welcome any advice on the best way to raise a little start up capital (URG).  We have a non-profit company that is willing to be our umbrella. Any advice is appreciated.
Email me at draupadiensemble at yahoo.com
Amy Mathews

--0-1760264679-1145809509=:14176

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-1760264679-1145809509=:14176--