[NEOPAL]open letter

DENNIS YARMESCH GARLOO_1 at MSN.com
Mon Apr 24 06:53:20 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C66784.EB1F5140

It seems that a some people are missing the point in the comment about=
 Playhouse square. The policy of having subcribers for early ticket sa=
le is ok, but, most people feel that each subscriber should be entitle=
d to ONLY ONE ticket per each performance. I know of  those who buy ti=
ckets for their co -workers, friends neighbors and anyone else that wa=
nts one.  Even some community theaters have season passes but you can =
get only ONE ticket for each show -- and that is the way it should be.=
 I will NEVER go to ANY production at Playhouse square as long as the =
present ticket policy is in effect and neither will any one else I kno=
w. That type of policy is just plain inconsiderate and disrespectful t=
o the general public. There are many other issues regarding why folks =
don`t attend shows but those are not what this open letter was address=
ing. A basic business FACT -- if you don`t listen to your customers th=
en you will not do very well. I couldn`t believe some of the comments =
that were being made, like - bring binoculars or comparing a productio=
n to being at rock concert.First of all , those at a rock concert go t=
here to HEAR loud music and party and don`t expect to see much and the=
 binoculars -- well , that comment is so stupid that it doesn`t deserv=
e a comment. I , for one, will continue to support the comminity theat=
res by attendance and volunteering and don`t miss the playhouse sguare=
 one bit. I also feel that many of the local shows are just as good or=
 better than some of those downtown. So, go ahead and defend the playh=
ouse house square and  its unfair policy -- it will just prove what P.=
T. Barnum said " there is a sucker born every minute". =0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=
=0ADAY=

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C66784.EB1F5140

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">=0D=0A<H=
TML><HEAD>=0D=0A<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3Dtext/html;ch=
arset=3Diso-8859-1>=0D=0A<STYLE></STYLE>=0D=0A=0D=0A<META content=3D"M=
SHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>=0D=0A<BODY id=3DMailCon=
tainerBody =0D=0Astyle=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FON=
T-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15p=
x; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none;=
 BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none" =0D=0AleftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabSt=
op=3D"true" =0D=0Aname=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:n=
amespace prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->=0D=
=0A<DIV>It seems that a some people are missing the point in the comme=
nt about =0D=0APlayhouse square. The policy of having subcribers for e=
arly ticket sale is ok, =0D=0Abut, most people feel that each subscrib=
er should be entitled to ONLY ONE ticket =0D=0Aper each performance. I=
 know of  those who buy tickets for their co =0D=0A-workers,=
 friends neighbors and anyone else that wants one.  Even some =0D=
=0Acommunity theaters have season passes but you can get only ONE=
 ticket for =0D=0Aeach show -- and that is the way it should be. I wil=
l NEVER go to ANY production =0D=0Aat Playhouse square as long as the =
present ticket policy is in effect and =0D=0Aneither will any one else=
 I know. That type of policy is just plain =0D=0Ainconsiderate and dis=
respectful to the general public. There are many other =0D=0Aissues re=
garding why folks don`t attend shows but those are not what this open =
=0D=0Aletter was addressing. A basic business FACT -- if you don`t lis=
ten to your =0D=0Acustomers then you will not do very well. I couldn`t=
 believe some of the =0D=0Acomments that were being made, like - bring=
 binoculars or comparing a production =0D=0Ato being at rock concert.F=
irst of all , those at a rock concert go there to HEAR =0D=0Aloud musi=
c and party and don`t expect to see much and the binoculars -- well , =
=0D=0Athat comment is so stupid that it doesn`t deserve a comment. I ,=
 for one, will =0D=0Acontinue to support the comminity theatres by att=
endance and volunteering and =0D=0Adon`t miss the playhouse sguare one=
 bit. I also feel that many of the local =0D=0Ashows are just as good =
or better than some of those downtown. So, go ahead =0D=0Aand def=
end the playhouse house square and  its unfair policy -- it =
=0D=0Awill just prove what P.T. Barnum said " there is a sucker born e=
very minute". =0D=0A</DIV>=0D=0A<DIV> </DIV>=0D=0A<DIV> </DI=