[NEOPAL]Jess & Kat move west

TheKatMc at aol.com TheKatMc at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 18:57:21 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1145930241

To Whom It May Concern,
We, Jess Kamps and Kat McIntosh, will be returning from tour (Signstage On
Tour's "Beauty & The Beast") Tuesday night and moving to Arizona Monday
morning.  We apologize for the short notice, but our tour and move  schedules have
been up in the air until just now.  We would love to  see as many friends as
possible before leaving, but will not have a whole lot of  time outside of
finishing tour (Saturday at 7:00 in Medina), packing, and seeing  family...so we
are hoping that people may be able to swing by Lincoln Park  Pub on W. 14th St.
in Tremont anytime after 8:00 on Thursday to say  "goodbye".  Either way, our
semi-permanent contact information is as  follows:
Kat's Cell: (216) 534-4915
Jess' Cell: (216) 548-9374
Kat's E-mail: _thekatmc at aol.com_ (mailto:thekatmc at aol.com)
Jess' E-mail: _trickyjes at aol.com_ (mailto:trickyjes at aol.com)
Joint Snail-mail:    c/o Col. B. A. Ryan
                           P.O.  Box 12877
                           Ft.  Huachuca, AZ 85670
Please don't be offended by not be contacted days ago.  No one  was.  It's
nothing personal.  We've just been really busy.
Yours,
Kat & Jess

-------------------------------1145930241

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>To Whom It May Concern,</DIV>
<DIV>We, Jess Kamps and Kat McIntosh, will be returning from tour (Signstage=
 On=20
Tour's "Beauty & The Beast") Tuesday night and moving to Arizona Monday=20
morning.  We apologize for the short notice, but our tour and move=
=20
schedules have been up in the air until just now.  We would love t=
o=20
see as many friends as possible before leaving, but will not have a whole lo=
t of=20
time outside of finishing tour (Saturday at 7:00 in Medina), packing, and se=
eing=20
family...so we are hoping that people may be able to swing by Lincoln P=
ark=20
Pub on W. 14th St. in Tremont anytime after 8:00 on Thursday to say=20
"goodbye".  Either way, our semi-permanent contact information is=20=
as=20
follows:</DIV>
<DIV>Kat's Cell: (216) 534-4915</DIV>
<DIV>Jess' Cell: (216) 548-9374</DIV>
<DIV>Kat's E-mail: <A href=3D"mailto:thekatmc at aol.com">thekatmc at aol.com</A><=
/DIV>
<DIV>Jess' E-mail: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:trickyjes at aol.com">trickyjes at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Joint Snail-mail:    c/o Col. B. A. Ryan</DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;  P.O.=20
Box 12877</DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;  Ft.=20
Huachuca, AZ 85670</DIV>
<DIV>Please don't be offended by not be contacted days ago.  No one=20
was.  It's nothing personal.  We've just been really busy. =20
</DIV>
<DIV>Yours,</DIV>
<DIV>Kat & Jess</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>