[NEOPAL]MURDER MYSTERY NON PAYING PERFORMANCES

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 07:30:04 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1145975404

To whom it may concern,

I'm just going to say what's on my mind here because I feel there's a great
injustice being done here in our acting community.  If somebody is looking
for actors to perform in a murder mystery play they should be paid for it.
It's NOT community theater, it's a gig where people are paying to attend and
it's flat-out prostituting actors to even suggest that they not get paid then
giving the reason why, is due to the excuse that it's community  theater is
appalling.

It sickens me to think that some people will actually try and get away with
flat-out saying there is no pay because the theater company putting on the
event  isn't a quote en quote, a "Mystery theater company".

If there is money being charged for a mystery dinner play then PAY  THEM.
Don't try not compensating them by throwing that ever old excuse of,  it's
community theater so there for there is no compensation.  The actors  already give
their all for legit community theater and mystery theater has  ALWAYS been a
paid performance but now the flood of bastardizing the words  "community
theater" is just not right as well as extremely unethical.
Sincerely,
W.J.
President of M.O.B. INC.

-------------------------------1145975404

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Black" bottomMa=
rgin=3D7=20
leftMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Drole_document face=
=3D"Arial Black"=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>To whom it may concern,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm just going to say what's on my mind here because I feel there's a g=
reat=20
injustice being done here in our acting community.  If somebody is look=
ing=20
for actors to perform in a murder mystery play they should be paid for it.&n=
bsp;=20
It's NOT community theater, it's a gig where people are paying to attend and=
=20
it's flat-out prostituting actors to even suggest that they not get paid the=
n=20
giving the reason why, is due to the excuse that it's community=20
theater is appalling. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It sickens me to think that some people will actually try and get away=20=
with=20
flat-out saying there is no pay because the theater company putting on the e=
vent=20
isn't a quote en quote, a "Mystery theater company".  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If there is money being charged for a mystery dinner play then PAY=20
THEM.  Don't try not compensating them by throwing that ever old excuse=
 of,=20
it's community theater so there for there is no compensation.  The acto=
rs=20
already give their all for legit community theater and mystery theater has=20
ALWAYS been a paid performance but now the flood of bastardizing the words=20
"community theater" is just not right as well as extremely unethical.</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>W.J. </DIV>
<DIV>President of M.O.B. INC.</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>