[NEOPAL]AUDITION: ACTRESS / SPOKESPERSON FOR CORPORATE-EDUCATIONAL VIDEO

Joseph Miller ontimemedia at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:23:39 PDT 2006

I am seeking talent for a short corporate video for my client, The Dutton
Company.

The Dutton Company is based out of Canton, Ohio and primarily is an auction
company that holds public and private auctions for homes and properties.

They are working on putting together a short video which will serve as an
F.A.Q. information segment for their customers.

We are looking for a spokesperson/Talent for the company video.

Here is what we are looking for:

*Attractive Female, Late 20's - early 40's

good energy, confidence, and charisma.

Very Professional Appearance is mandatory...
the client asked for "someone with a newscaster kind of quality, and with "
very good pipes".

We are looking for someone with a strong set of lungs,and a voice that can
be powerful and will carry well... mousey or shy personalities need not
apply.

The shoot will be scheduled to happen within the next 1-2 weeks, and will go
for 1-3 days (tenative)

Shooting will take place in the cleveland and canton areas

$150 per day

Interested Applicants should send Headshot and Resume to:
ontimemedia at hotmail.com

If you have any experience that is specific to this type of work or feel
that you have a "Newscaster" type quality or appearance, please include a
brief statement in the body of your message.

.