[NEOPAL]Cleveland Signstage Theatre - Free Performances This Week

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 13:25:16 PDT 2006

--0-312227314-1145996716=:3195

Cleveland Signstage Theatre is performing at Tri-C's Diversity Week tomorrow at West Campus in the Galleria at 2 pm and Thursday evening at 5:30 pm at East Campus Performing Arts Center Lobby area (with food at that performance!).

  Come and join us if you have not seen us for awhile.  We would love to see you.

  The work is called "Can You Hear Me?  Communication Between the Generations".  It is about 45 minutes long.

  For more information about Signstage and what we are up to, please feel free to email me or Bill Morgan at imthe morgan at hotmail.com.

  Debra Wiener
  General Manager