[NEOPAL]Our Dada, MySpace

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Apr 26 06:11:12 PDT 2006

The folks down at the general store mentioned this new "MySpace" to Something Dada, and we decided we'd check it out.  It's really something, isn't it?  Seems there's lots of friendly folks out there!  Heck, as soon as we signed up we already had a new friend.  Not sure who this Tom fellow is, but he seems nice enough.  Also seem to be a lot of friendly young gentlemen and ladies about, though we must say their spelling and grammar are atrocious.  We're not even sure what "deze nutzz" are, or why we're supposed to get off them, but we're sure it will all become clear soon enough.

At any rate, we've decided to set up our own little MySpace home.  That way we can keep all of our friends up to date on our shows and what not, and we can see what all of our buddies are doing.  So check it out at http://myspace.com/somethingdada, and be our friend.  And since we're such good friends and all, come on down to our show Thursday night at 9 at Bassa Vita.  We'll see if we can get this Tom character to come down, find out what he's all about.

Next show times:
Thursday, 4/27/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 5/4/06