[NEOPAL]Tickets available today for "Wicked"

Theresa Dean kharperna at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:58:35 PDT 2006

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Tickets can be ordered through the regular Playhouse Square website, using code MVX.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Orchestra seats (front) only appear to be available for a few shows, and only individually.  If you aren't concerned about sitting together, you may be able to get a really good seat.  I've never typed so fast in my life but was able to get two individual tickets to the same show within the first 15 rows, dead center.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Good luck.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Theresa</DIV></div></html>