[NEOPAL]Looking for Work

christian Pine mulder4356 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 11:53:52 PDT 2006

--0-71230314-1146077632=:66777

    Hello all!

  My name is Christian Pine. I am looking for technical work.  Specifically, I'm  interested in Technical Director, Sound Design, or Stage Manager  positions, but I'd be willing to take  anything. I have a BA in theatre from The Ohio State University and  extensive experience. A full resume is available upon request.

  I am  free beginning June 3rd for summer work, but looking to fill up the rest of the year also.

  Contact:  614-209-2961 or Mulder4356 at yahoo.com

  Thanks,
  Christian Pine

--0-71230314-1146077632=:66777

		<hr size=1>Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman9/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/"> calls to 30+ countries</a> for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-71230314-1146077632=:66777--