[NEOPAL]Did You Borrow Our "Oom Pah Pah" Beer Mugs?

Tracey Evans chemmomof4 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 07:51:07 PDT 2006

--0-582417213-1146149467=:61904

Help!  We (Beachwood Community Theater) loaned out our pewter beer  mugs and now need them for Oliver.  Do any of you have them or  have mugs that we can borrow that we PROMISE to return immediately  after the show?  Please call me at 440-479-2006.  Tracey Evans

--0-582417213-1146149467=:61904

Help!  We (Beachwood Community Theater) loaned out our pewter beer  mugs and now need them for Oliver.  Do any of you have them or  have mugs that we can borrow that we PROMISE to return immediately  after the show?  Please call me at 440-479-2006.  Tracey Evans<br>
--0-582417213-1146149467=:61904--