[NEOPAL]Great progressive church needs a musician for the summer

Afi Scruggs aoscruggs at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:02:10 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C66A56.FF2F27D0

I'm writing on behalf of Archwood United Church of Christ, where I'm an =
interim pianist. I have summer job that will take me out of the country =
from June until August. The church is looking for a substitute pianist.=20

This is a good church. It's extremely progressive, an open and accepting =
congregation that streses social activism and diversity. The service =
music ranges from traditional UCC hymns to Mexican, South African and =
even jazz-influenced service music. There is also a budding gospel choir =
that a musican could work with.=20

The musician should be able to read music and improvise. If you're =
interested, please contact Rev. David Bahr at archpastor at aol.com

Do not reply to my email. I'll just forward it to him. Thanks.
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C66A56.FF2F27D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm writing on behalf of Archwood =
United Church of=20
Christ, where I'm an interim pianist. I have summer job that will take =
me out of=20
the country from June until August. The church is looking for a =
substitute=20
pianist. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is a good church. It's extremely =
progressive,=20
an open and accepting congregation that streses social activism and =
diversity.=20
The service music ranges from traditional UCC hymns to Mexican, South =
African=20
and even jazz-influenced service music. There is also a budding gospel =
choir=20
that a musican could work with. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The musician should be able to read =
music and=20
improvise. If you're interested, please contact Rev. David Bahr at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:archpastor at aol.com">archpastor at aol.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Do not reply to my email. I'll just =
forward it to=20
him. Thanks.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C66A56.FF2F27D0--