[NEOPAL]House Cleaner Needed

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 16:23:02 PDT 2006

--0-585510930-1146266582=:98600

I need my house professionally cleaned as I have developed asthma and my allergies have arrived 4 months early this year so I can't clean it myself any longer!  I can't afford a professional service but would like to use an artist who is good at cleaning and needs some extra $.  Serious replies only.  It would only take about 1 day to clean my 1100 square foot house in S. Euclid.   Thank you for your consideration!  216.571.6752.