[NEohioPAL]Cool pad to sublet for summer--near east side

BRETT MILLER brettmiller02 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 29 13:53:24 PDT 2006

--0-971673619-1146344004=:2596

Cool, artsy, fully-furnished loft space available to sub-let.
  End of May to mid August, but that's a little flexible--I can work with you.
  Not a great neighborhood, but a cool building (The Hodge School--a former elementary school that is now an artists' community), and a great space, complete with a stage!
  Approximately 1000 square feet.
  $500/month includes gas, electric, cable, phone, secure parking.
  Contact brettmiller02 at sbcglobal.net.

  PS:  Come see Anna in the Tropics at Cassidy Theatre!