[NEohioPAL]$12 tickets to From Door to Door this Thursday!

Ksenia Roshchakovsky kseniar at core.com
Mon May 1 12:37:42 PDT 2006

--MS_Mac_OE_3229342663_22412395_MIME_Part

JCC's From Door to Door opens May 6
Preview May 4 at 7:30 pm:  all tickets $12
Presented by the Jewish Community Center of Cleveland
in association with CCC Eastern Campus Theatre Arts
(Park in lots D and E at CCC East 4250 Richmond Rd.)

CHANGE OF DATE:  Playwright James Sherman will participate in a
pre-performance talk at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, which is free to
audience members attending that evening's performance.  There will also be a
post-performance discussion with James Sherman immediately after the show.

The JCC is also presenting post-performance discussions that focus on
generational relationships in families with area mother-daughter pairs as
guests and participants.  These discussions are free to Sunday matinee
ticket holders and will occur immediately following performances on May 7,
14 and 21.  This Sunday's (May 7) guests are Sylvia Morrison and Dale
Morrison.

Directed by Fred Sternfeld

Spanning 70 years of history, this funny, touching tribute to three
generations of Jewish women reveals what binds them and what divides them,
the changing roles of women and the constant power of family love.  This
wonderfully comedic Jewish family saga derives its title from a phrase in
the Hebrew prayer book, l'dor v'dor (from generation to generation).
Russian immigrant Bessie (Barbara Haas) married a man chosen for her, kept
her accent, cooked gefilte fish and lived in fear.  Her daughter Mary
(Jeanne Task) is trapped between status quo and women's lib.  Growing up in
the times of Roosevelt, she became a wife and mother, surrendering her gift
for painting and any thought of a career.  Mary's daughter Deborah (Liz
Conway) gets to be her own person, but must learn to balance living in the
contemporary world and carrying on a legacy.

Scenic Design by Ben Needham
Lighting Design by Keith Nagy
Costume Design by Alison Garrigan
Sound Design by Richard Ingraham
Stage Managed by Darcy J. Lindner

Preview Thursday,May 4 at 7:30 pm
Opens Saturday, May 6 at 8:30 pm
Sundays May 7^, 14^, 21^ at 2 pm
Thursdays May 4, 11, 18* at 7:30 pm
Saturdays Mar 6, 13, 20 at 8:30 PM

TICKETS at www.Tickets.com, 800-766-6048 or any Tops Market

--MS_Mac_OE_3229342663_22412395_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>$12 tickets to From Door to Door this Thursday!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT></FONT>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT SIZE=3D"6"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>JCC's <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><I>From Do=
or to Door</I></FONT><I> </I>opens May 6<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000">Preview May 4 at 7:30 pm:  all tickets $12<BR>
</FONT></B></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>Presented by the Jewish Comm=
unity Center of Cleveland<BR>
in association with CCC Eastern Campus Theatre Arts<BR>
</B>(Park in lots D and E at CCC East 4250 Richmond Rd.)<BR>
</FONT>
<P>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><B><I>CHANGE OF DATE:  Playwright James Sherman =
will participate in a pre-performance talk at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13,=
 which is free to audience members attending that evening's performance. </I=
></B> <B><I>There will also be a post-performance discussion with James Sher=
man immediately after the show.<BR>
</I></B></FONT><I><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
</FONT>The JCC is also presenting <B>post-performance discussions</B> that =
focus on generational relationships in families with area mother-daughter pa=
irs as guests and participants.  These discussions are free to Sunday m=
atinee ticket holders and will occur immediately following performances on <=
B>May 7, 14 and 21.  This Sunday's (May 7) guests are Sylvia Morrison a=
nd Dale Morrison.<BR>
</B></I></FONT>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>Directed by Fred Sternfeld<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT></FONT>
<P>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Spanning 70 years of history, this funny, touching tribu=
te to three generations of Jewish women reveals what binds them and what div=
ides them, the changing roles of women and the constant power of family love=
.  This wonderfully comedic Jewish family saga derives its title from a=
 phrase in the Hebrew prayer book, <I>l'dor v'dor</I> (from generation to ge=
neration).  Russian immigrant Bessie (<B>Barbara Haas</B>) married a ma=
n chosen for her, kept her accent, cooked gefilte fish and lived in fear. &n=
bsp;Her daughter Mary (<B>Jeanne Task</B>) is trapped between status quo and=
 women's lib.  Growing up in the times of Roosevelt, she became a wife =
and mother, surrendering her gift for painting and any thought of a career. =
 Mary's daughter Deborah (<B>Liz Conway</B>) gets to be her own person,=
 but must learn to balance living in the contemporary world and carrying on =
a legacy.<BR>
</FONT>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>Scenic Design by Ben Needham<BR>
Lighting Design by Keith Nagy<BR>
Costume Design by Alison Garrigan<BR>
Sound Design by Richard Ingraham<BR>
Stage Managed by Darcy J. Lindner<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H2><BR>
</H2>Preview Thursday,May 4 at 7:30 pm<BR>
Opens Saturday, May 6 at 8:30 pm<BR>
Sundays May 7^, 14^, 21^ at 2 pm<BR>
Thursdays May 4, 11, 18* at 7:30 pm<BR>
Saturdays Mar 6, 13, 20 at 8:30 PM<BR>
</FONT>
<P>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H5><I><BR>
</I></H5></FONT>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>TICKETS</B> at www.Tickets.com, 800-766-6048 or any T=
ops Market<BR>
</FONT>
<P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3229342663_22412395_MIME_Part--