[NEohioPAL]Theatre and Aging at Ohio State in July

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Tue May 2 02:26:21 PDT 2006

--=====================_391902625==.ALT

Friends--

I detached the attachment which contains details of the program.  If
you're interested in the course, please back-channel me & I'll send
the attachment to you.

Carole

=========================

Hi, all.  Joy Reilly and I will be offering our joint courses in
Theatre and Aging in July, 2006, as two-week intensives; see attached
brochure for details.  The courses are available through continuing
education, or for regular graduate/undergraduate courses, and may be
part of Ohio State's graduate certificate in gerontology.  Please
pass along to anyone who might be interested!

Alan

Alan Woods
Director, Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee Theatre Research Institute
The Ohio State University
1430 Lincoln Tower
1800 Cannon Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1230
614/292-6614 vox office 614/688-8417 FAX office
woods.1 at osu.edu
http://library.osu.edu/sites/tri/

Carole Clement   Mentor OH USA
http://www.netspace.org/users/icwp/cclement/html
--=====================_391902625==.ALT

Friends--<br><br>
I detached the attachment which contains details of the program.  If
you're interested in the course, please back-channel me & I'll send
the attachment to you.<br><br>
Carole<br><br>
=========================<br><br>
Hi, all.  Joy Reilly and I will be offering our joint courses in
Theatre and Aging in July, 2006, as two-week intensives; see attached
brochure for details.  The courses are available through continuing
education, or for regular graduate/undergraduate courses, and may be part
of Ohio State's graduate certificate in gerontology.  Please pass
along to anyone who might be interested!<br><br>
Alan <br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Institute<br>
The Ohio State University<br>
1430 Lincoln Tower<br>
1800 Cannon Drive<br>
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1230<br>
614/292-6614 vox office 614/688-8417 FAX office<br>
woods.1 at osu.edu<br>
http://library.osu.edu/sites/tri/<br><br>
</a></div>
Carole Clement   Mentor OH USA<br>