[NEohioPAL]PAID Director's position for Children's Summer Workshop

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Tue May 2 05:53:22 PDT 2006

The Aurora Community Theatre is looking for a Director for their very
popular Children's Summer Workshop that runs from July 17 - August 12.  We
have two 2-week sessions with 60 children in each group - workshop hours
are 9:00 to 3:00 every weekday and each 2-week session ends with
performances of two different shows.  We are looking at doing "101
Dalmations" and "Schoolhouse Rock."  The job pays $900 and comes with a
choreographer, a possible assistant Director and many counselors and
volunteer parental help.  This is a terrific opportunity for someone with
theatre experience who likes to work with kids and help develop their
talents.
Please contact Valerie Teller at 330-995-0236 if you are interested in
applying or you may e-mail me with any questions.  THank you!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com