[NEohioPAL]NWT HIRING MUSICAL DIRECTOR/ACCOMPANIST

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue May 2 07:37:13 PDT 2006

--part1_245.ac41808.3188c899_boundary

NEAR WEST THEATRE
  is hiring a Musical Director/Keyboard Accompanist
  for our upcoming children's production of ALLADIN JR

Rehearsal are 4-6pm four days a week starting May 9th
There are three performances, June 17, 18 and 19
Good salary for experienced musician who likes working with children!

CALL ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, BOB NAVIS JR AT 216-281-6879 OR E MAIL

--part1_245.ac41808.3188c899_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">NEAR WEST THEATRE<BR>
  is hiring a Musical Director/Keyboard Accompanist <BR>
  for our upcoming children's production of ALLADIN JR<BR>
<BR>
Rehearsal are 4-6pm four days a week starting May 9th<BR>
There are three performances, June 17, 18 and 19<BR>
Good salary for experienced musician who likes working with children!<BR>
<BR>
CALL ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, BOB NAVIS JR AT 216-281-6879 OR E MAIL</FONT></HTML>

--part1_245.ac41808.3188c899_boundary--