[NEohioPAL]Buy One, Get One for Select FusionFest Events!

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue May 2 12:18:25 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C66DFB.A87756D0

FusionFest kicks off this week at The Play House!
NeOhioPal members - take advantage of a special Buy One Get One FREE offer
for the following FusionFest events and, for every ticket purchased at
regular price, receive one ticket "on The House" (up to a limit of four)!
This offer is valid for the following FusionFest performances:
Lounge Kitty 9:30 p.m. Friday, May 5 or Saturday, May 6. Regularly priced
tickets: $20. Presented by The Cleveland Play House Cabaret, Lounge Kitty
(a.k.a. Jessica Horvat) is often referred to as "Deviant cabaret." Lounge
Kitty and her band combine music, verbal banter and extemporaneous antics
into each show. Song selections span from jazz versions of heavy metal and
rap, to traditional blues and pop. Lounge Kitty delivers each performance
decked out in vintage evening gowns, go-go boots and a foot-high bouffant
hairdo. The act has been described as campy, silly and bizarre but never
boring.
The Observatory, a Next Stage reading of a new play by Greg Germann ("Fish"
from Ally McBeal) Friday, May 5 at 7:30 p.m. in The Brooks. Regularly priced
tickets: $10.00. The Observatory is a two-hundred-year-old stone ruin that
sits on a hill overlooking the Hudson River. Built to watch the stars, it is
now a decayed place to watch the ships and the years pass by. Well known as
an actor, Greg Germann has written a powerfully observant and bitingly funny
play that asks - is what we believe in important, or just that we believe in
something? Is who we love important, or just that we love someone?
This offer is available by phone, online or in person at the Ticket Office
at 8500 Euclid Avenue. Up to a limit of 4 tickets. A $1/ticket handling fee
applies to phone and online orders. This offer may not be combined with any
other discount offer or promotion. Prior sales excluded.
ACT NOW!!
To purchase tickets, click here:
http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=PR:PR:504
14C&linkID=cph&shopperContext=&caller=PR&appCode=&prc=PAL

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C66DFB.A87756D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Buy One, Get One for Select FusionFest Events!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">FusionFest kicks off =
this week at The Play House!</FONT><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">NeOhioPal members - take =
advantage of a special Buy One Get One FREE offer for the following =
FusionFest events and, for every ticket purchased at regular price, =
receive one ticket "on The House" (up to a limit of =
four)!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">This offer is valid for =
the following FusionFest performances:</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman"><BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Lounge Kitty 9:30 =
p.m. Friday, May 5 or Saturday, May 6. Regularly priced tickets: $20. =
Presented by The Cleveland Play House Cabaret, Lounge Kitty (a.k.a. =
Jessica Horvat) is o</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">ften referred to =
as "Deviant cabaret." Lounge Kitty and her band combine music, =
verbal banter and extemporaneous antics into each show. Song selections =
span from jazz versions of heavy metal and rap, to traditional blues and =
pop. Lounge Kitty delivers each performance decked out in vintage =
evening gowns, go-go boots and a foot-high bouffant hairdo. The act has =
been described as campy, silly and bizarre but never boring.</FONT> </P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">The Observatory, a Next =
Stage reading of a new play by Greg Germann ("Fish" from Ally =
McBeal) Friday, May 5 at 7:30 p.m. in The Brooks. Regularly priced =
tickets: $10.00.</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT> <FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">The Observatory is a two-hundred-year-old stone =
ruin that sits on a hill overlooking the Hudson River. Built to watch =
the stars, it is now a decayed place to watch the ships and the years =
pass by. Well known as an actor, Greg Germann has written a powerfully =
observant and bitingly funny play that asks - is what we believe in =
important, or just that we believe in something? Is who we love =
important, or just that we love someone?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">This offer is available =
by phone, online or in person at the Ticket Office at 8500 Euclid =
Avenue. Up to a limit of 4 tickets. A $1/ticket handling fee applies to =
phone and online orders. This offer may not be combined with any other =
discount offer or promotion. Prior sales excluded.</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">ACT NOW!!<BR>
To purchase tickets, click here:</FONT>

<BR><A =
HREF=3D"http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCod=
e=3DPR:PR:50414C&linkID=3Dcph&shopperContext=3D&caller=3DPR&a=
mp;appCode=3D&prc=3DPAL"><U></U><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?g=
roupCode=3DPR:PR:50414C&linkID=3Dcph&shopperContext=3D&caller=
=3DPR&appCode=3D&prc=3DPAL</FONT></U></A></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C66DFB.A87756D0--