[NEohioPAL]UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE TWISTED AND TALENTED

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 14:59:58 PDT 2006

--0-678072578-1146607198=:37889

Cleveland's Shock Rock Diva -  Athena Ghost (aka Zac Hudak) is looking for someone to help with a WEEKLY experimental cabaret act to begin Wednesdays in June.

  Needed:  Someone who plays an "odd" instument (aka the accordion or sitar) to accompany Athena on various angry girl rock songs and torchy ballads.

  The act will take place Wed. nights at Union Station Video Cafe near downtown Cleveland.  (www.clevelandcocktails.com)  As of right now, pay will be very minimal (probably $20 plus half the tips) per show.

  Basically, I'm looking for someone with the same sick twisted sense of humor I have who just wants to perform, make an ass out of himself, maybe get a little exposure and try something new in Cleveland.

  If you are interested in possibly discussing this further, please e-mail me @ zachudak2005 at yahoo.com

  "dance like no one's watching"

--0-678072578-1146607198=:37889

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-678072578-1146607198=:37889--