[NEohioPAL]To all Cleveland creatives..

Adam Glazer Pilgrim1099 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 13:41:01 PDT 2006

Hey all,

I used to live in Ohio but still bleed Cleveland and
am an illustrator/designer and relocated to New
England last fall. For those of you who are going to
school at CIA or pursuing your creative careers,
please empower yourselves with this website:

http://www.no-spec.com/

It's an extremely important issue that you should be
aware of and you have the right to protect yourselves
from this growing problem.
Someday, I hope to return to Cleveland.

Cheers,

-Adam