[NEohioPAL]need to change something on the drummer wanted

Jaclyn Phelps broadwaybabyj515 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 21:09:03 PDT 2006

--0-871561831-1146715743=:85807

I recently submitted a request for a band looking for a drummer.  I had said they practice in Vermillion mostly on Sunday afternoons,  but I was informed that the rehearsal day and time is not set in stone.  Expect to practice once a week but it could vary on different days of the weekend.   Thanks.

  Jackie   broadwaybabyj515 at yahoo.com

--0-871561831-1146715743=:85807

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-871561831-1146715743=:85807--