[NEohioPAL]Reasonable shipping of oversized object

Anne Kmieck AKmie at hawken.edu
Thu May 4 06:35:48 PDT 2006

--=__Part51744224.0__=

Hello,
I need to ship a work of art to the west coast that exceeds FedEx and UPS =
size limitations.  I am an artist and therefore looking for a method at =
reasonable cost but reliable.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  =
(climate control is not an issue)
My thanks,
Anne =20

--=__Part51744224.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1491" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>I need to ship a work of art to the west coast that exceeds FedEx and =
UPS size limitations.  I am an artist and therefore looking for a =
method at reasonable cost but reliable.  Does anyone have any =
recommendations?  (climate control is not an issue)</DIV>
<DIV>My thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Anne  </DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__Part51744224.0__=--