[NEohioPAL]I Need To Talk To A Patent Lawyer

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 07:09:15 PDT 2006

--0-1341877024-1146751755=:1900

If you are a patent lawyer, or you know one who would be intersted in a patent case involving a lead inventor on a patent wanting to retain rights.  I would really like to talk to you.  Very briefly, my brother is the lead inventor on a patent that is on file with the patent office.  This huge company that's using the patent wants to take it from him.  Everything I've read says they can't.  I believe there's potentially a lot (a lot) of money in this.

  If you can help or know someone who can.  Please contact me.

  music_dl at yahoo.com
  330.688.9784

  Thanks

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra
Stow, Ohio

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.
--0-1341877024-1146751755=:1900

<DIV>Darrell Lee Music<BR>Music Director and Conductor<BR>Stow Symphony Orchestra<BR>Stow, Ohio <BR> </DIV></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail"> Get it on your phone</a>.