[NEohioPAL]actor wins primary for judge

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Thu May 4 14:37:18 PDT 2006

from Ray Ewers,

Thanks for everything.  The results yesterday were great.  This could
not have been possible without the support of so many wonderful friends
working so hard for the camp.  Please extend my thanks to everyone
including  the MGP and NEohioPAL family. Also, as you know this is just
the beginning.  We are running against an incumbunt judge in the
general election which is always difficult,  but with the continued
support of so many good people I am certain we can prevail.  I'll keep
you posted with meetings and activity.  Thanks again.