[NEohioPAL]Ensemble Theatre seeks Jazz non profits

PATMAZZ at aol.com PATMAZZ at aol.com
Thu May 4 15:27:43 PDT 2006

--part1_3ef.175d7ca.318bd9df_boundary

On June 3, Ensemble Theatre will open with the World Premiere of NOCTURNE a
new theatrical experience which include "jazz" as part of the action.

We are seeking non for profit organizations who are eager to make money for
their organizations. If you have such a group or know of one please respond to
this email with the organizations name, Contact name and address and telephone
number.

We are NOT looking for musicians, but ARE looking for the organizations that
support them.

Many Thanks
Pat Mazzarino
Ensemble Theatre

--part1_3ef.175d7ca.318bd9df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">On June 3, Ensemble Theatre will op=
en with the World Premiere of NOCTURNE a new theatrical experience which inc=
lude "jazz" as part of the action.<BR>
<BR>
We are seeking non for profit organizations who are eager to make money for=20=
their organizations. If you have such a group or know of one please respond=20=
to this email with the organizations name, Contact name and address and tele=
phone number.<BR>
<BR>
We are NOT looking for musicians, but ARE looking for the organizations that=
 support them.<BR>
<BR>
Many Thanks<BR>
Pat Mazzarino<BR>