[NEohioPAL]sound equipment and operator needed for Orange Jubilee, May 19th and 20th

Green, Julie jgreen at orange.k12.oh.us
Fri May 5 09:45:56 PDT 2006

Orange Community Education and Recreation is in need of sound equipment and a sound operator for our 28th annual Orange Jubilee on May 19th and 20th, 2006.  On Friday night May 19th, we will need someone to run sound from 6pm-10pm and from 11am- 9:30pm on Saturday May 20th.

Several bands and other entertainers will be performing and we will need the following equipment:

4 Microphones on stands
2 Speakers on Towers
2 Monitors
Amps
CD player

Pay is $300.00

Please Contact Julie Green, Youth Coordinator for more information.
216-831-8601 ext. 5100
jgreen at orange.k12.oh.us