[NEohioPAL]Looking for Electric bass instructor, Akron area preferred

Mike Forfia mikeforfia at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 02:54:05 PDT 2006

--0-405579766-1147082045=:98213

Hello,

  My name is Mike Forfia, and I'm a highschool electric bassist in Akron. I currently play in musicals in the area, two school jazz combos, and my own working jazz combo. I play with various rock and latin musicians where I can, but I'd like to learn more styles of music and techniques specifically for the electric bass.

  I'm looking for any experienced bassist who deems themselves capable of teaching or demonstrating techniques they use on the electric bass. I currently learn from Chris Conway, out of Orrville, and he is an excellent bassist and teacher; but I'd like to experience as many different players as I can.

  Thank you,
  Mike Forfia

  "Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now" Suite: Judy Blue Eyes- Stephen Stills

--0-405579766-1147082045=:98213

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-405579766-1147082045=:98213--