[NEohioPAL]seeking additional performars for NASA.MorrisonDance collaboration

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Mon May 8 17:34:11 PDT 2006

Seeking male and female performers with movement experience.
Open call, May 14th from 5-8pm at 4201 Lorain Avenue, Ste. A, Cleveland,
OH 44113

Dance experience preferred - but we are also encouraging gymnasts,
acrobats, yoga practitioners, and those from other movement backgrounds
(from the many we have not listed) to attend.

Previous performance experience required.
Transportation required.

MorrisonDance will be casting several performers for their upcoming
collaboration with NASA to be premiered at Cleveland's exciting Ingenuity
Festival. We will be holding an open call for experienced performers on
Wednesday, May 14th from 5-8pm at our studio, located at 4201 Lorain
Avenue, Ste. A, Cleveland, OH 44113.

Be prepared to learn some movement, to explore improvisational structures
as assigned, to work hard, and to have fun.

Those who are cast MUST be able to commit to a minimum of 2 weekly
rehearsals tentatively scheduled for Wednesdays from 4-6pm, and Sundays
from 3-6pm, beginning May 21, and for technical rehearsals during the week
of July 8th (late afternoon/evening times TBA). Performances are Friday &
Saturday evenings July 14th & 15th.

A SMALL STIPEND IS AVAILABLE TO EACH PERFORMER.

Please note: this open call may be documented for an upcoming media
presentation on this exciting project.

There are openings for professional level performers, as well as emerging
and student performers. We are highly encouraging area university and
college dance students to participate in this exciting festival of art &
technology.

Please notify us in advance if you plan to attend. For notification, send
an e-mail. No phone calls, please.

For information on last year's project presented at Ingenuity, visit
http://www.MorrisonDance.com/inside.htm

For more information about MorrisonDance, visit http://www.MorrisonDance.com.

PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY.