[NEohioPAL]date clarification: MorrisonDance.NASA collaboration

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Mon May 8 19:16:37 PDT 2006

OPEN CALL:  WEDNESDAY, MAY 17th 5pm-8pm

Please contact sarah at morrisondance.com to notify us of your attendance for
the open call included below.
CALL TO PERFORMERS WITH MOVEMENT EXPERIENCE:
Seeking male and female performers with movement experience.  Dance
experience preferred - but we are encouraging gymnasts, acrobats, yoga
practitioners, and those from other movement backgrounds to attend.
Previous performance experience required.  Transportation required.

MorrisonDance will be casting several dancers for their upcoming
collaboration with NASA to be premiered at Cleveland?s exciting Ingenuity
Festival.  We will be holding an open call for experienced performers on
Wednesday, May 17th from 5-8pm at our studio, located at 4201 Lorain
Avenue, Ste. A, Cleveland, OH 44113.  Be prepared to learn some movement,
and to explore improvisational structures as assigned.

Those who are cast must be able to commit to 2 weekly rehearsals
tentatively scheduled for Wednesdays from 4-6pm, and Sundays from 3-6pm,
beginning May 21, and for technical rehearsals during the week of July 8th
(times TBA).  Performances are Friday & Saturday evenings July 14th &
15th.  A small stipend is available to each performer.

Please note: this open call may be documented for an upcoming media
presentation on this exciting project.

There are parts for professional level performers, as well as emerging and
student performers.  We are highly encouraging area university and college
dance students to participate in this exciting festival of art &
technology.

Please notify us in advance if you plan to attend.  For notification, send
an e-mail to sarah at morrisondance.com.  No phone calls, please.

For information on last year?s project presented at Ingenuity, visit
http://www.MorrisonDance.com/inside.htm

For more information about MorrisonDance, visit
http://www.MorrisonDance.com.

Artistic/Executive Director
MorrisonDance
4201 Lorain Ave., Ste. A