[NEohioPAL]JCC's From Door to Door is perfect Mother's Day gift at a great price!

Ksenia Roshchakovsky kseniar at core.com
Mon May 8 20:13:50 PDT 2006

--MS_Mac_OE_3229974830_3337290_MIME_Part

Go to http://www.Tickets.com and enter code MOT to buy tickets (limit 4 per
person at $12 each) to a Mother's Day matinee (May 14 at 2pm) of the JCC's
"tastefully directed" From Door to Door, "a three-generation tale [that] has
appeal for all audiences."  The Plain Dealer continues, "Jewish women are
the target audience but almost everyone will relate somehow to the touching
depiction of generational overlap."  Tickets may also be purchased by
calling 800-766-6048 or at any Tops market.

As an extra added treat, there'll be a post-performance discussion
immediately following this Sunday matinee performance that focuses on
generational relationships in families.  It features the mother/daughter duo
of Peggy Wasserstrom and Katie Shames as special guests.

Tune in on Tuesday, May 9 at 12 noon to WCPN's "Around Noon" on 90.3 FM to
hear playwright James Sherman and actor Barbara Haas who, according to the
Plain Dealer, "crafts an impressive and sensitively nuanced arc from young
motherhood through elderliness as Bessie, the family's respected and
surprisingly complex matriarch."

And if you'd like to participate in a discussion with playwright James
Sherman in person, before and after the show, then come to From Door to Door
this Saturday, May 13.  The pre-performance talk begins at 7:30pm with
curtain at 8:30pm and the post-performance discussion taking place
immediately after the show.  Tickets are $24 ($20 JCC members, $22 Seniors,
$10 students 22 & under).  Tickets are available at any Tops market, by
calling 800-766-6048 or going online to http://www.Tickets.com.

--MS_Mac_OE_3229974830_3337290_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>JCC's From Door to Door is perfect Mother's Day gift at a great pric=
e!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Go to http://www.Tickets.com and enter code MOT to buy tickets (limit 4 per=
 person at $12 each) to a Mother's Day matinee (May 14 at 2pm) of the JCC's =
"tastefully directed" <B><I>From Door to Door,</I></B> "a thr=
ee-generation tale [that] has appeal for all audiences."  The <I>P=
lain Dealer</I> continues, "Jewish women are the target audience but al=
most everyone will relate somehow to the touching depiction of generational =
overlap."  Tickets may also be purchased by calling 800-766-6048 o=
r at any Tops market.<BR>
<BR>
As an extra added treat, there'll be a post-performance discussion immediat=
ely following this Sunday matinee performance that focuses on generational r=
elationships in families.  It features the mother/daughter duo of Peggy=
 Wasserstrom and Katie Shames as special guests.<BR>
<BR>
Tune in on Tuesday, May 9 at 12 noon to WCPN's "Around Noon" on 9=
0.3 FM to hear playwright <B>James Sherman</B> and actor <B>Barbara Haas</B>=
 who, according to the <I>Plain Dealer,</I> "crafts an impressive and s=
ensitively nuanced arc from young motherhood through elderliness as Bessie, =
the family's respected and surprisingly complex matriarch."<BR>
<BR>
And if you'd like to participate in a discussion with playwright James Sher=
man in person, before and after the show, then come to <B><I>From Door to Do=
or</I></B> this Saturday, May 13.  The pre-performance talk begins at 7=
:30pm with curtain at 8:30pm and the post-performance discussion taking plac=
e immediately after the show.  Tickets are $24 ($20 JCC members, $22 Se=
niors, $10 students 22 & under).  Tickets are available at any Tops=
 market, by calling 800-766-6048 or going online to http://www.Tickets.com.<=

</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3229974830_3337290_MIME_Part--