[NEohioPAL]Help! Need 2 Food Volunteers for Show

Chavon divachavon at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 14:56:04 PDT 2006

--0-821208913-1147211764=:67396

Hi to all,
  I need two volunteers tommorrow Wednesday May 10th.  Unfortuantely, one of my volunteers had an emergency and can't make it tommorrw. The volunteers will help plate food for VIP guest at the Moda Nightclub. This is a music event with professional and local artist. So, if you are professional and like music with an open day tommorrow please respond. Free music, food and fun!

  Chavon

--0-821208913-1147211764=:67396

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-821208913-1147211764=:67396--