[NEohioPAL]chapbook of poetry

Herrick Martin herrickmartin at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 17:21:49 PDT 2006

Hello all.  I am seeking support for a chapbook of poetry that was published
a couple of years ago.  I have copies available.  There are 26 poems in the
book and I am selling them for ONLY $5.00!!

Anyone willing and able to purchase a copy, please call 216-965-4117 or
repond to this email so I can get in touch with you.  Whichever is easier
for you.

Any support will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration and as always,
Have a productive day.

Herrick M. Martin