[NEohioPAL]Great House 4 Sale By Owner

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Wed May 10 04:44:15 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C67405.891E9860

We have a property located on the West Side of Cleveland that we are =
selling privately.=20

Quite honestly the place has a superb aura. It is a secondary property =
for us as we moved and renting it out was not working for us or for the =
financial aspect.=20

It is a moderate home with kitchen, dining room, living room, full bath =
on main floor. Two bedrooms - (one has a external door leading to the =
backyard) . My husband and I have spent many nights sitting on the =
stairs leading down to the backyard, talking and staring at the moon =
with the utmost in privacy as the backyard is enclosed with a very very =
tall fence the gives complete privacy and again with the fence you would =
never know you have neighbors or are in a city neighborhood.)

The basement has alot of storage room as well has roughed toilet =
facilities. Part of the basement has an enclosed rec room / bedroom that =
is fully drywalled, painted (white) and carpeted royal blue. We built it =
about a year before we moved not realizing our company was going to =
re-locate to the East side which was the reason we also moved =
personally.=20

The attic has a full staircase like you would see in a second floor =
home. There is a door that separates the main level to the staircase. =
Our intent was to someday make the attic functional as a loft/master =
bedroom/ office etc. You can stand up in it and I have always found it =
quite large and roomy. It has several windows. It needs to be finished =
with heat/a/c and the walls would have to be drywalled or similar. It is =
a great feature for someone who (like me) saw great potential for it.=20

The garage is a single car and does need work or replacement. The house =
is solid, the roof is only about 8 years old and in top shape. There is =
no central air but with a/c units it has always stayed summer =
comfortable and there are several ceiling fans (attic, bedroom, living =
room). Heat is not high in the winter at all and the taxes are more than =
reasonable. Trust when I say that this is not a high utility bill home.=20

There is a garbage disposal unit and dishwasher (built in). At present =
there is an antique stove and modern fridge (huge one) in the kitchen as =
well as a washer/dryer in the basement. We can negotiate around these.

Internally the walls are in excellent shape and recently painted white =
so go ahead and decorate. The external paint could be freshened up. The =
inside of the kitchen cabinets need a coat of paint but the floor is in =
good condition. You may want to replace the small floor in the vestibule =
which is enclosed with a pretty glass door. The outside front screen =
door is brand new last winter.=20

Overall what we are asking is quite reasonable considering the other =
market value properties on the street. It is located on a street that =
does not get through traffic as it is part of a loop and is located very =
close to 1st Division Cleveland Police so crime which to us was a perk =
as nothing ever really happens around there. It is right off Hwy 71 @ =
W130. I used to drive to the east side of Dtwn Cleveland everyday and it =
took me about 30 minutes so the property is highly accessible, even for =
transit goers. The neighbors are friendly and diversified culturally so =
there is a warm friendly atmosphere on the block. Your about 15 minutes =
to the airport as well.=20

If you would like to see best to call me at 440.338.1079 Ask for Donna.=20

We would like to see about $79K for the property but we are somewhat =
flexible as it is a private sale. You will need to pay for your own =
building inspector and your closing costs. House on the street =
comparatively go for 80K to as high as 100K that we have seen listed. We =
are negotiable with the price as we are asking purely because we are biz =
owners and have little time to deal with renting and similar. (Plus we =
are getting older and want to be more mobile at our age)=20

Regards,=20
------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C67405.891E9860

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We have a property located on the West =
Side of=20
Cleveland that we are selling <U>privately</U>. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Quite honestly the place has a superb =
aura. It is a=20
secondary property for us as we moved and renting it out was not working =
for us=20
or for the financial aspect. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is a moderate home with kitchen, =
dining room,=20
living room, full bath on main floor. Two bedrooms - (one has a =
external=20
door leading to the backyard) . My husband and I have spent many nights =
sitting=20
on the stairs leading down to the backyard, talking and staring at the =
moon with=20
the utmost in privacy as the backyard is enclosed with a very very tall =
fence=20
the gives complete privacy and again with the fence you would never know =
you=20
have neighbors or are in a city neighborhood.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The basement has alot of storage room =
as well=20
has roughed toilet facilities. Part of the basement has an enclosed =
rec=20
room / bedroom that is fully drywalled, painted (white) and carpeted =
royal blue.=20
We built it about a year before we moved not realizing our company was =
going to=20
re-locate to the East side which was the reason we also moved =
personally.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The attic has a full staircase like you =
would see=20
in a second floor home. There is a door that separates the main level to =
the=20
staircase. Our intent was to someday make the attic functional as a =
loft/master=20
bedroom/ office etc. You can stand up in it and I have always found it =
quite=20
large and roomy. It has several windows. It needs to be finished with =
heat/a/c=20
and the walls would have to be drywalled or similar. It is a great =
feature for=20
someone who (like me) saw great potential for it. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The garage is a single car and does =
need work or=20
replacement. The house is solid, the roof is only about 8 years old and =
in top=20
shape. There is no central air but with a/c units it has always stayed =
summer=20
comfortable and there are several ceiling fans (attic, bedroom, living =
room).=20
Heat is not high in the winter at all and the taxes are more than =
reasonable.=20
Trust when I say that this is not a high utility bill home. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is a garbage disposal unit and =
dishwasher=20
(built in). At present there is an antique stove and modern fridge (huge =
one) in=20
the kitchen as well as a washer/dryer in the basement. We can negotiate =
around=20
these.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Internally the walls are in excellent =
shape and=20
recently painted white so go ahead and decorate. The external paint =
could be=20
freshened up. The inside of the kitchen cabinets need a coat of paint =
but the=20
floor is in good condition. You may want to replace the small floor in =
the=20
vestibule which is enclosed with a pretty glass door. The outside front =
screen=20
door is brand new last winter. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Overall what we are asking is quite =
reasonable=20
considering the other market value properties on the street. It is =
located on a=20
street that does not get through traffic as it is part of a loop and is =
located=20
very close to 1st Division Cleveland Police so crime which to us was a =
perk as=20
nothing ever really happens around there. It is right off Hwy 71 @ W130. =
I used=20
to drive to the east side of Dtwn Cleveland everyday and it took me =
about 30=20
minutes so the property is highly accessible, even for transit =
goers. The=20
neighbors are friendly and diversified culturally so there is a warm =
friendly=20
atmosphere on the block. Your about 15 minutes to the airport as well.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you would like to see best to call =
me at=20
440.338.1079 Ask for Donna. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We would like to see about $79K for the =
property=20
but we are somewhat flexible as it is a private sale. You will need to =
pay for=20
your own building inspector and your closing costs. House on the street=20
comparatively go for 80K to as high as 100K that we have seen listed. We =
are=20
negotiable with the price as we are asking purely because we =
are biz=20
owners and have little time to deal with renting and similar. (Plus =
we are=20
getting older and want to be more mobile at our age) </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>D</FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C67405.891E9860--