[NEohioPAL]Need Production Help!!! LIGHTING, STAGING, SET DESIGN!

Noelle Williams simply_me456 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 10:32:46 PDT 2006

--0-2100723250-1147282366=:96620

My name is Noelle Williams and I am producing a fashion show (along with an after party event) to be held on August 4, 2006 at Windows on the River.  I am in need of a team that can produce the lighting, stage and possibly assist with the set design for this event.  I am also interested in sound and video (i-mag if available).  If anyone has the skills and is interested in assisting with the production of this event, please let me know if you are interested. Also, send a price quote if applicable.

  The prospective staging area will be  standard T-SHAPED.  16ft. wide and 24-32ft. long.

  Any information regarding event/party rental locations would also be helpful. If anyone has information of gaining sponsorship from Miller Genuine Draft, Bacardi Silver, other vendors/businesses who may be interested in extending sponsorship for this event please forward any prospective contacts.

   Lastly, if there is ANY additional information that can be forwarded to me on how I can successfully develop this project it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to contact me at (216) 978-4455.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

  Noelle A. Williams

--0-2100723250-1147282366=:96620

<DIV>My name is Noelle Williams and I am producing a fashion show (along with an after party event) to be held on August 4, 2006 at Windows on the River.  I am in need of a team that can produce the lighting, stage and possibly assist with the set design for this event.  I am also interested in sound and video (i-mag if available).  If anyone has the skills and is interested in assisting with the production of this event, please let me know if you are interested. Also, send a price quote if applicable.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The prospective staging area will be  standard T-SHAPED.  16ft. wide and 24-32ft. long.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Any information regarding event/party rental locations would also be helpful. If anyone has information of gaining sponsorship from Miller Genuine Draft, Bacardi Silver, other vendors/businesses who may be interested in extending
 sponsorship for this event please forward any prospective contacts.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> Lastly, if there is ANY additional information that can be forwarded to me on how I can successfully develop this project it would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to contact me at (216) 978-4455.  Thank you for your time and consideration.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Noelle A. Williams</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on <a href="http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFpMnJnZ3IxBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHNlYwNtYWlsLXRhZ2xpbmVzBHNsawNmYXJlY2hhc2UtMDQyNzA2
">Yahoo! FareChase</a>

--0-2100723250-1147282366=:96620--