[NEohioPAL]EVENT LISTING

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 17:29:05 PDT 2006

Hi, I would like to list our event on NEOPAL, the listing is as follows:

CINEMA (The Cleveland Independent Network of Entertainers, Moviemakers
& Artists)
is holding a huge networking event on May 24, at 8pm at the Fairmount
Wine &
Martini Bar. 2448 Fairmount Blvd.

We invite everyone who is interested in making films in Cleveland to
attend.  There will be free food, drink specials, a free concert by
Jami Ross, and many Cleveland based agents, producers,
screenwriters, and actors, who will be networking and looking for new
talent.

CINEMA is a non-profit organization that will be giving out grants up
to $10,000 for local filmmakers, so you defintely want to be a part of
this.

We will be publishing a magazine in the near future, that will feature
articles on local filmmakers and their projects, as well as listing
local filmmakers in a directory.  Kinda like the Yellow Pages for
local artists.

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.cinemacleveland.com and click on events.

Hope to see you all there, the Cleveland Filmmaking Revolution begins
with your support of this event.

Eric Swinderman
CINEMA Board of Directors