[NEohioPAL]Looking 4 Jesse LeBrun

Justin Brenis masterchu2076 at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 12:40:46 PDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I am trying to reach a fellow actor, and friend of mine, named Jesse LeBrun.
I am currently in a production that needs a few roles filled and he would be
perfect for one of them, however since the last show I was in with him, we
have lost touch. The home, and cell, numbers he gave me have since been
disconnected or changed.

If anyone is currently in contact, or knows a way to get in contact with
him, and can forward it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Justin Brenis