[NEohioPAL]Last minute Guest needed for TV interview

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 06:58:50 PDT 2006

Hi, We are taping another episode of "Mind, Body &
Spirit" on Tuesday, May 16th at 4PM and one of our
guests can not make it do to a family emergency.  We
are looking for a replacement.

The theme of the show is "Summer".  We are looking for
anyone who could speak on a health related topic with
a "summer" theme... for example ... pool safety,
summer sports, protection from sun burns, etc.

Checkout our website to see what kind of show we
are....  www.MBStelevision.com

If you are available this Tuesday at 4:00PM in
Macedonia at Cable 9 ... please email Karen or Dawn.

kmmk816 at yahoo.com ... karen
tradlttg at aol.com ... dawn

thanks,

Karen Kawolics